Saturday, September 30, 2006

Introducing the Mighty Markmen...

Ok, so here is the deal. For most of my life I've been obsessed with superheroes. I'm not a kid but I still read comic books (X-men stuff mainly) and play City of Heroes. I also daydream about superheroes. Like, what if me and my friends were superheroes? I give us powers, codenames and costumes and think up cool missions that we'd all do together. Everybody does this kind of stuff right?

Occasionally I'll even tell my friends about the superhero I've designed for them. One of my friends suggested I collect them all by posting them on a blog. Seemed like a good idea.

Unfortunately, I'm not an artist so I'll mostly be using the City of Heroes character engine to create visual representations of my heroes.

Now that you know what's going on here let me introduce you to...the Mighty Markmen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that I love that you do that. I am 22 and am still into comics. I'm write comic like stories based on super heros based on my friends all the time. thought I was the only one.
Very cool

Mark said...

lots of us out there. i've never actually written out the stories -just imaginged them in my head. i might eventually post some stories here too.

Unknown said...

This is wicked Mark. You have managed to pull little traits from all of us and weave them into uber kool Mighty Markmen. The fact that I'm a Mercenary and easily swayed by monetary gain is so true! When do we plan our next atack on Mastermmind and his sweenies?